Are there any legal constraints or regulations to open a business?
Yes, legal constraints can be numerous for the entrepreneur. With or without employees- according to the legal entity-you will need to think of:
- Compensation and benefits
- Social insurances and pension fund
- Organisation and Job descriptions
- Recruitment support
- Work contract and permits for UE and other residents
- Company terms and conditions
- Expense regulations to be agreed by the tax administration
- Managing tax matters
- Effective Accounting
With P C & T, you will choose the options your company needs, and be confident to move forward.